Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Welcome Back! (To Me & YOU!)

Hello and welcome back!

I say this both to you and myself...it has been some time since there was an entry on this blog. A renewed desire to chronicle our life (which seems to be going so fast these days) coupled with an equal desire to have an outlet for my musings and ramblings that is longer than 140 characters, and VOILA! Here we are back in the blog universe!

Much has happened since the last entry on this blog. In that entry, we introduced Milo, our rescue pup. Milo was seven months old at the time and we had just brought him home. That was in 2011.

2011.

Shame on me!

Here's a quick synopsis of our life since Milo joined the family:

We got married!

We relocated to Virginia

We had a baby!

So, we have been a teensy bit busy! That baby in the belly above is now almost two and his big sister is ten (oh my!). Milo, coincidentally, is four.

Along the way we have had many amazing adventures and we are looking forward to a lot more.

Which brings us back to this entry right here...it's time to get back to regular updates.

Along the way, I envision this to be a place to share not only updates of our daily life but also other general musings and observations. I hope you'll come along for the ride. Don't be afraid to leave a comment to let me know if there is something you'd like to see on here. 

Also, be sure to check out the previous entries if you are new to the blog so that you can get a sense of the type of style you can expect to read here.

Welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment